sexta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2010

Is coming





Oh my God!
I have just 10 days in Brazil, after that I'll go to Hungary. Looks like a dream for me and I'm really so happy.
At the same time I'm really sad, because I don't wanna leave my boyfriend alone =\ Thinks of life right ? everything is gonna be ok, I think. In the end, I will be rear for him.
In Hungary my parents don't speak english, so, I don't know how I will comunicate with them... and I'm not good in mime hahahahahahaha. I have a friend in Hungary, her name is Bianka, she is ex student exchange, she stayed in my city for 1 year, and now I'm going from her city, the name is Sátoraljaújhely and she will help me in the beginning. I LOVE HEEEEER *-*
My host family is very cool, I have two host sisters, Petra, exchange in Brazil at the same time of me and Anita, she came to her house every weekend and also her speak english, she will help me too. My parents look like been very cool.
I arrive in Hungary in August 25 at 3:30 P.M, the time in Brazil will be 9:oo A.M

Um comentário: